Friday, August 31, 2012

I asked my parents for a camera for my 18th birthday...

I asked for the best one, they were able to afford. They were not able to buy me anything very sophisticated. The analogue pocket camera I was presented was still not bad one for mid nineties. I have used it for a long time, the last time in 2009. This summer I decided to take the old lady again with me for chasing snap shots. And I am so glad I reactivated it - I just DEVELOPED a film at a photo store, they gave me a cd with my pics (as you remember 36 shots on a regular film - a retro thing to do!). Look at this shot. Compare it with other pics of Boxter, the Knabstrupper horse from the post a few days ago. The old lady (still old lady being the camera) did pretty well on a blurry day in competition to the digi cam. I am proud of it/ her. However apart of zooming a bit, you cannot do anything. You cannot even switch off the flash.


old analogue camera presenting Boxter, the leopard horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment