Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cracow - Hanover Memory


Those of you who have been reading my blog for some time already, might remember that I like to play the game "Memory". Especially with my oldest friend Ewa (28 years of friendship this September!).

From time to time I try to construct out of my collection of pictures "city memory". I look for similar objects and camera angles when comparing my snap shots of different cities.

On the occasion of German-Polish day in the town hall of Hanover, I have generated Cracow - Hanover Memory. I will not tell you which one is which. But some are easy to guess.



One picture is taken in Czartoryski Museum, one in Landesmuseum in Hanover.



                              

Souvenir sellers





 One of the girls above belongs to Czartoryski Museum, one to Landesmuseum.




Below: typical sweets








Two towers:

 


Flea Markets:


The most prominent gardens in both of the cities:



Medieval angles:



This one is tricky and then again, not that much:

 


Fountains on the market squares:





Reflections. 
This is easy, both pictures contain most prominent buildings in town:

 


Crucifixion scenes:




Christmas Markets:




Heavy drinkers:

 
I hope you enjoyed. 

On 26th of April, 2013, the German-Polish Day starts at 3 p.m. in Hanover Rathaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment